Or better still, how to put your hard-earned knowledge, skills, and experience to good use and start a b2b business!
If you are one of these people then this course is for you:
- recently been made redundant?- recently retired?- recently been fired?- looking for a new career?- been itching to start your own business for years?
This course is about how to start a b2b business, which does mean that maybe you would have had some experience in b2b. Maybe you were a manager for a company or business, and you have developed a wide range of knowledge, skills, and experience that you now bring to the table! If you have this (or something similar) then this course is for you.
This is where I came from way back in 2001 when my position was made redundant, read my story here.
This course is packed full of information, help, and guides to help you connect all the dots to starting a b2b business. Complete with templates, downloads, resources and business tools this course will guide you through the maze of marketing, operational, and financial planning and show you exactly what you need to do to get started!
See below what areas we cover in the 'How to Start a b2b Business' course.
2. What you get with this course
3. The business planning process
4. What you need to know before you start
5. How to research the market
6. The key elements of your business
7. The marketing plan
8. The business operation
9. Regulatory issues
10. Legal considerations
11. The operational plan
12. The financial plan
13. How to use the templates and business tools
14. Business metrics and KPI’s for your business
15. How to create a demand for your business
16. Get social - how to set-up your platforms
17. Developing your business plan
18. Pulling it all together
19. Getting your name out there.